"A glowing testimonial! Highly recommended!"
"A glowing testimonial! Highly recommended!"
- Minimum spend per order £60.00.
- All orders are to be paid in full.
- 1st order discount applies to orders over £100. (currently suspended until further notice)
- All weekend Catering orders must be placed on the Thursday before the weekend and before 3pm. Sunday catering orders are subjected to a £200 minimum order and will incur an additional £80 wages charge.
- All small catering orders are to be confirmed and paid for by 3pm, the day before delivery.
- For all orders over £300 must be paid by BACS or Bank Transfer payment or payment link.
- All orders over £500 will incur a 20% surcharge for i.e. administration, catering etc.
- Delivery charges will depend on postal code location. Postal code locations in the London Congestion Zone will incur congestion zone charges added to the balance.
- Minimum canapes order of 100 of one type of canape. Minimum buffet order of 60 of one type of buffet. --- Each platter serve 5 - 6 people and consist of 4 quarters per person.
- Clients will be sent an invoice and or payment link to make payment for their order.
- Once full payment has been received, we will send a receipt via email to confirm your order is in progress. - If for any reason you are unhappy with the whole or part of the delivery order due to any damage during transportation, please inform our delivery staff and if it cannot be corrected same day, we will refund you part or all the order value, minus 20% administration fee.
- Due to 48hrs minimum order notice, any cancellations within the 24hr period will be subjected to a cancellation fee of 80% of the order balance. Orders cancelled by 9am on the morning of the order dispatch date, will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation should be communicated via telephone.
- All orders will be delivered at least 1-2hr before your event or meeting unless you request a delivery time.
- Mix & Blend Catering source ingredients and products from third-party providers to create our platters and food products that we sell. Mix & Blend Catering will source ingredients and products from Farmers Markets, Supermarkets and Fine Food Wholesalers and private licenced food suppliers.
- Mix & Blend Catering menu is also based on seasonal fruits, vegetables and we try our utmost to ensure we purchase British locally sourced produce.
- If for any reason we are unable to obtain a particular ingredient or product we will contact, you with an alternative option.
- If you or your guest have an allergy, it is your responsibility to inform us upon placing your order. Our customer service team will be happy to suggest alternatives. We will label all our food platters informing you if there is a possibility of nut, but cannot guarantee some of our products may have a nut trace.
- Mix & Blend Catering have a daily supply of fresh bread products. The bakery is unable to guarantee there is no seeds, nuts or nut trace in the bread products we purchase.
- Mix & Blend Catering create a lot of our menu meals ourselves but do sometimes have to source some of its products from third-party providers. We check all labelling and product's for allergy, nutrition and quality of the content, so we can inform you. We are not liable for any ingredients in the products which the third party have not listed on their food packaging product.
- Mix & Blend can offer a catering equipment service for your event consisting of serving crockery and cutlery, serving platters, side and dinner plates, knives, forks and spoons.
- All catering equipment is on loan from a third party catering equipment company. The client will be held responsible for any breakages, damages or lost items.
- The cost for any broken, damaged or lost items, will be subjected to the full cost to replace that particular item by the third party catering equipment company. This will also incur a 15% charge on top of the replaced item cost, for our administration.
- All loan catering equipment must be cleaned and placed in its original packaging in which it was delivered to you. This will be collected on the following day of your hire duration before 1pm.
- Christmas Hamper Promotion - Minimum spend of £400 to qualify for a free Christmas Hamper.
- In line with the GDPR 2018 Mix & Blend Ltd will require your consent to store the following details:
• Full Name
• Delivery Address and Postal Code
• Email Address
- Mix & Blend Ltd will ONLY store your information with your consent and to inform you of the following:
• To process your order
• Updates/New menu options
• Marketing promotional offers and discounts
• Dates of food & drink events we may attend/participating
- If you have any complaints or feedback, please email us: [email protected]